Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Walking the Dogs

I walk the dogs at the TC Jester Park almost twice a day every day. I am so happy to have this park so close to the house!

And the walk begins.

Here we come! Walking three dogs isn't as hard as it looks. Unless a squirrel runs by.

Here is the pool we walk past. It opens in a few weeks, I'm sure it will be too crowded to go.

Our first pit stop. If only everyone else would pick up after their dogs too. Alaric, how do you like the new use for your Claymore Mine Bag?

All those pine trees!

Here is the bayou that will hopefully never overflow. It was oh so very full during the storms last week. You can see the water level in the grass.

3 comments:

Yvette Piette said...

I like how BudBud's tongue is hanging out.

Dan Piette said...

Watch that flood plain!

Kerry Flanagan said...

Your dogs are so cute. I don't know how you walk 3 at one time though. Just walking my two at once is enough trouble, but Izzi is not the most well-behaved dog on walks either.