Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Who's down with OTC?

Jared and I went to the Offshore Technology Conference today. I had a lot of fun, and probably could have spent a lot more time there. Hopefully I will make it to one of the luncheons.

Here we are, on our way! Jared is driving my Matrix, I didn't want to deal with the crowds.

First we had to make a stop at Dapper Dan's. I love the name!

Here is my good luck charm. Jared got me a funshine bear after my surgery, I've liked it ever since!

Here we are at Reliant Stadium and Reliant Center.

So many people, such a long walk.

We couldn't take pictures inside. It was a lot of standing and walking, my feet hurt!

HEY!!! That's my car! That's the second time I've seen someone else with my car in Houston!

2 comments:

Dan Piette said...

They didn't let you take pictures inside?

I did with my phone last year.

Don't let The Man keep you down!

Ernie said...

Well shoot! I might go back Thursday, I'll have to sneak a few in. It was fun!