The camera has a image stabilization feature. Jared was waving his hand quickly, and I took the first picture in auto, and the second picture with the stabilization feature on. It works!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
New Camera
We finally got a new digital camera. My old Olympus was almost 10 years old, and the dogs ate the piece that holds the battery in. Jared's old camera was a bit nicer, but I don't even know where it is. We got an Olympus Stylus 1050 SW, the blue one. It's a great little camera, and it's shockproof and waterproof. Perfect for us!
The camera has a image stabilization feature. Jared was waving his hand quickly, and I took the first picture in auto, and the second picture with the stabilization feature on. It works!

I also tried out the portrait feature with Kirsche. Jared folder her ears back for fun. The first picture was in auto, the second picture is in portrait mode. It works for those close ups!

The camera has a image stabilization feature. Jared was waving his hand quickly, and I took the first picture in auto, and the second picture with the stabilization feature on. It works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment