Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Domi's Wedding

What a wonderful weekend! It was so great seeing all of the family, and it is wonderful that Domi and Nate are now married. They're off having fun on their honeymoon, I can't wait to see the pics!

This post has the pictures from my camera. The play by play blog during the weekend were from my phone. I think Lucas took as many of these pictures as I did!

Here is Domi at dinner the day I got in.


Here is V, taking my pic. We love our cameras!


Here is Nate and his groomsmen! Nate's younger brother Matt (middle), and Domi and Nate's best good friend Nate.


Here is V at dinner that first night. What a cutie.


Nate (Deuce as Uncle Matt calls him) with his head in my wine!


Alaric, Jennifer, Lucas, and Jack are here! They arrived Thursday morning, I got in Wednesday night. I had so much fun meeting Jack, and I always love being around Lucas. I hope they make it to Houston soon.


Lucas rode in the car with me. Yay!!!


Lucas took my picture! He loved playing with the camera. It is shock proof, it can be dropped from up to 5 feet without breaking. I wasn't afraid of him using it.


It's Jack!! That sweater used to be Alaric's. Too cute! We got him to coo and smile a lot.


Here is a self portrait of Lucas.


Here is Lucas and Maggie! Maggie is Domi's cat, and seemed to like Lucas a lot. Vettie and Joel are taking care of her while Domi and Nate are on their honeymoon.


Here is Domi getting her manicure the Friday before the wedding. She got a beautiful french manicure, we had a great time at the salon.


While Domi was getting her manicure, Vettie drew the Domi and Nate mice on the gift card box.


Here is Domi and her nails.


And the close-up. I wonder if it will last through the honeymoon. I doubt it, they have the longest honeymoon ever! 3 weeks I believe.


Here is Domi at lunch the day before her wedding. Lucas took this picture, along with many others of Domi. This is my favorite!


Lucas pets a dog after lunch. He likes dogs, I wonder if Alaric and Jennifer will get one for him. I don't think Jennifer would mind, I'm not so sure about Alaric.


Here is Grandpa, Father, and Sons on State Street during the rehearsal. This is the first time Pa got to meet Jack.


Pa and Jack. I love this pic.


Lucas took this picture of Pa, Jack, and me. Jack was a cute little smiler.


Here is another Lucas picture. This is Alaric and Domi after the rehearsal dinner enjoying a Smoothie. We had about an hour between the rehearsal and the dinner at The Great Dane.


Pa and I went with Lucas to the capital to kill some time. As Pa went to ask the information desk where the starfish fossil is, Lucas and I were brought to the attorney general's office. I'm not sure who this guy is, but it was very nice of him to bring Lucas up there. Here is Lucas, getting a special pin.


Here is Lucas reading one of the attorney general's law books. Alaric enjoyed this picture!


Lucas and I lost track of Pa while we were in the attorney general's office, but found him again outside. He had found out where the starfish was. Here is Lucas checking it out.


Here is the starfish. I learned about this while on tour in grade school.


Here is the top of the capital.


Here is the same shot, zoomed in.


Here is V at the Dane. Lucas took this picture as well. He actually took a lot more pictures than I did, and some of them are pretty good!


Here are Domi and Nate at the rehearsal from Lucas's view.


Here is Domi in her veil less than an hour before the wedding! Again, I didn't take this picture, Lucas did. I actually didn't take any picture on the wedding day (except the cell phone pics in my previous posts) because the photographers were doing such a great job. I am just dying to see their pictures!


Here are V and me! I loved our look, Domi picked great dresses in great colors, and Mom did such a good job with the scarves and necklaces.


I like what Lucas did with this picture. You can see V and me in the mirror! Mom made her jacket from the Thai silk I got her for Mother's Day while on my honeymoon.


We had memosas before the wedding. The good times began!


Here is Domi having a peaceful moment before the wedding. Thank you for this one Lucas, I love it!

2 comments:

Yvette Piette said...

Great pictures! :)

Kerry Flanagan said...

Beautiful! I have seen photos now of all three of your weddings (mostly on facebook) and they have all been so classy. I love the dress that Domi wore!