Saturday, June 27, 2009

Botox Where?!?

We spent one afternoon with Pa's sister Ree. She took us to her office where she, Mom, and I got some Botox! If you don't like needles, you probably shouldn't look at this post.

Here is the fantastic view from the office. We enjoyed watching the construction below.


Mom went first. Here she is, getting ready for the fun!


Here Mom is, getting some shots! She said the worst part was between the eyes. She felt a little sick afterwards, but that lasted only a few minutes.


Now it's my turn! I got my armpits Botoxed, and it has seriously been the best thing EVER. All my life I have had to choose what I wear based on how it will look when I start to sweat through it. I have wanted to get this done for so long, and it has been even better than I expected.

The doctor marked me up. How exciting!


Mom was still in the big chair, so I got my Botox done in the guest seating.


And here's the shot. It hurt, but it is much less painful than a tattoo.

No comments: