Friday, September 25, 2009

Stuck Again

I'm stuck in the same spot, trying to get off of 610. I hate 610. I'm going to come up with a route to avoid it on my home bound commute.

4 comments:

Dan Piette said...

Go north on 290 and exit at Dacoma - the first exit. Take Dacoma to TC Jester.

The problem will be 290 - you will be going WITH traffic.

Dan Piette said...

Also, don't forget you can get tweets from the traffic people:

http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/twitter/

Ernie said...

Nice! I didn't know about the traffic twitter. Getting on 290 would be tough. I am debating getting off 10, then taking Antione over.

Dan Piette said...

I have a theory that traffic is like water. It always finds its level.

But if you get on the side streets you may keep moving. You probably won't save much time.

Did you know that Google Maps now has traffic for side streets as well? They use GPS enabled phones to tell them how fast the traffic is moving.