I made it home around 3:30 yesterday, which was about 3.5 hours after I was supposed to. That is not as bad as the DC trip where I was about 7 hours late! I got a $150 voucher for my next United flight, which is much nicer that the $25 voucher I got for my DC delay with Air Tran.
The dogs are all happy and healthy, Domi and Nate did a great job watching them! They have a few dog walking pictures I'll post later this week.
Jared enjoyed his trip to Charleston for Tim's wedding. I am looking forward to going through the pictures, and hearing all the stories. I am disappointed I missed the wedding.
I had a great time watching Taber get married, and seeing all of my old friends. I would love to see them more often. As per usual, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with Vetty and Joel, and it was great that my folks were able to come down and visit as well! Plenty of pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment