Friday, March 7, 2008

Domi and the Nates

Domi, her boyfriend Nate, and their friend Nate spent a week with us in January. They were here for my birthday, it was such a great time! I can't wait for their next visit.

Domi gets a kiss from Kirsche.














Nate finds a friend in Sundog.























Sundog finds a friend in Domi.















Kirsche and Tancred go at it.














We have waffles for breakfast. The waffle maker was a wedding gift from Jared's uncle.














Domi sits with Tancred.
























Sundog yawns while hanging with Nate.
























I get the special plate for my birthday. The pork chops were delicious!














Kirsche and Sundog take a nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerry Flanagan said...

Hello Josienne! This is your cousin, Kerry. I just found you and your sister's blogs. Your dogs are so cute. I have a dog that looks very similar to your dog Sundance. He is a cairin terrier mix and has those same pointy ears. I have pictures of him on my blog: http://kerryflanagan.blogspot.com. Also, I love your taste in art!

Kerry Flanagan said...

oopps...sorry...Sundog!