We had our 19 week scan today, and everything went great. The tech was super nice, and actually talked to me while she did the initial scan before Jared was allowed into the room. I read that they don't normally talk much at this imaging center, so it was a pleasant surprise.
It was so amazing to see the baby move. So amazing. I hadn't seen the baby since he looked like a little gummi bear! Jared and I are so happy and excited!
Here are a few pics. He is very much unmistakably a boy, so I will actually be comfortable make a boy room for him!
And for the boy parts! Sorry Junior, I'll take this pic down when you are old enough to use the computer. This is underneath him, looking up, he is facing right.
#fb




4 comments:
He looks just like you!
Is that because I have a giant head and round belly? :-)
I do hope he gets my chin.
Yeah! Congrats Roes :)
Congrats! That's so exciting!!
Post a Comment